Friday, September 18, 2009

Today was a VERY long day... I dropped off the twins with my mother, the Queen of hearts and spent the day getting poked and prodded...
EKG, Chest X-Rays, Blood Work, the nutritionist visit, and of course my favorite... the Quack...

I was pleasantly surprised with the visit with the nutritionist... But the psychologist???? He reminded me of the creepy guy on the Frosty cartoon... You know the Magician, I think his name was Mr. Hinckle... and he was MEAN... But I could feel him prodding into my head, trying to get his little fingers in there and swoosh around... I let the tips in, and he only saw what I wanted him to see.. lol.. Just hope it was enough... He did however convince me that the Bypass was a better choice, and we're back on THAT ban wagon..

Wish me Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your Diagnosis is?