Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just a quick Jot to cover my butt in case I've just broken the twins....and an explanation may be in order, so here goes...

This morning, CC was home, and we were all watching a little TV. CC does not take into consideration that the girls are with us, and teds to selfishly watch whatever he feels like watching... Me, I'm trying to finish up an assignment on-line. The girls are getting restless, because neither of us is paying attention to them, nothing good on the tele, and quite frankly 20 minutes straight in one spot is just way too much to bare....
So, I say to CC... Can you please entertain them, I only need like 20 more minutes... He grabs TD1 and says... Come here baby, Mommy doesn't love you.... I'm heartbroken, upset, appalled... I reproach him, I say... Don't tell her that, that isn't true.. take it back... He exclaims... She's only 2... I shoot back.. you'd be surprised what kids remember.. and to my daughter, I say... Come here baby.... Daddy's Gay...

I know what you are thinking... we were just playing, but I think she is broken...

Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your Diagnosis is?